Access to and use of this website is governed by the “Terms and Conditions” described below, as well as by the legislation that applies in the Republic of Peru. Accordingly, all visits to this site and all contracts and transactions made on this site, as well as its legal effects, will be governed by these rules and subject to this legislation.
- Payments are processed by Openpay: Visa, Mastercard, American express and Diners Club Cards.
- PayPal payment, also “Payments without a PayPal account” (credit and debit cards).
- Cryto Payments are accepted (BTC, ETH, LTC).
- Also, you can pay with Western Union and MoneyGram.
Once we have received payment for your order, the following business day the package is shipped, then you receive a confirmation email with the tracking number and the tracking website. Tracking numbers will be send after the package is shipped. Products are shipped in a sealed envelope or small box. There are two ways to ship your orders:
- DHL Express: shipping is done via DHL Express and takes approximately 7 to 10 business days for the package to be delivered (USA and Canada). Some more distant countries may take 1 week longer. Special events such as vacations or natural disasters should also be taken into account.
- Standard shipping (Serpost): we send through National postal Peru and it takes approximately 15 -21 business days for the package to delivery. Tracking numbers will be send after the package is shipped. Also, we use EMS (Express Mail Service), which takes 7 – 15 business days.
Deliveries and Tracking
If it has been more than 30 business days since your package has been shipped and you have not yet received it, please check with your local national postal service first by calling or going to them personally. There may be several reasons why it has not been delivered, such as not finding you at the address at the time of delivery or waiting for it to be picked up at the post office, please consult.
The Customer acknowledges that there is the possibility that his order may be opened and inspected by authorities, customs, health regulators, etc. Therefore, it may delay the receipt of your order. Furthermore, inkapowder.com cannot accept any responsibility for delays in shipment due to “major forces”, which are beyond our control, such as natural disasters, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. Refunds We do not refund orders intercepted by customs in your country because the products are natural and have expiration date, and are not suitable for replacement. Inkapowder.com reserves the right to offer refunds under certain extenuating circumstances on orders, but not shipping costs.
We will only issue refunds if you cancel your order prior to shipping. If there is a problem with your order, such as a wrong item or product, we can issue you a partial refund with the corresponding missing amount.
In Peru and many Andean countries it is totally legal to buy and consume our natural products, powders and capsules. It is the customer’s responsibility to consult the feasibility and legal aspects of importation with the authorities of their own country.